Ronald Tucker – O.D., P. A.
A leader in the field of professional eye care.
- Chairman of the Optometry Department at CIGNA before starting his own practice in Largo in January 2003.
- Past President of the Pinellas Optometric Association
- Member of the American Optometric Association.
- Member of the Florida Optometric Association.
A leader in his class.
Received Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of Houston College of Optometry, graduating in the top 10% of his class.
Dedicated to our Community
- Largo native
- Graduate of Largo High School and the University of Florida
- Chairman of the Board at Lighthouse of Pinellas, a facility that serves the visually impaired
- Received CIGNA Healthcare’s Community Caring Award
- Past President of Largo Lions Club and Zone Chairman
- Member of Board – Lions Vision Care for the needy
- Member of Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce