Ronald Tucker – O.D., P. A.
A leader in the field of professional eye care.
- Chairman of the Optometry Department at CIGNA before starting his own practice in Largo in January 2003.
- Past President of the Pinellas Optometric Association
- Member of the American Optometric Association.
- Member of the Florida Optometric Association.
A leader in his class.
Received Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of Houston College of Optometry, graduating in the top 10% of his class.
Dedicated to our Community
- Largo native
- Graduate of Largo High School and the University of Florida
- Chairman of the Board at Lighthouse of Pinellas, a facility that serves the visually impaired
- Received CIGNA Healthcare’s Community Caring Award
- Past President of Largo Lions Club and Zone Chairman
- Member of Board – Lions Vision Care for the needy
- Member of Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Jacklyn McKnight
Dr. Jaclyn McKnight grew up in Largo, Florida. She graduated from Seminole High School, where she was a member of the 2005 Warhawk Marching Band that participated in the Tournament of Roses Parade. She received her bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition from the University of Florida. She stayed in Florida to complete her education at Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, where she received her Doctor of Optometry degree. In her free time, Dr. McKnight enjoys outdoor activities such as kayaking and fishing. She also enjoys watching the Tampa Bay Rays.